[FoME] Stellenausschreibung Afrika-ReferentIn bei CAMECO

Christoph Dietz Christoph.Dietz at CAMECO.ORG
Do Apr 14 09:21:52 CEST 2022

To strengthen our international team based in Aachen, Germany, CAMECO seeks to recruit a desk officer for anglophone and lusophone Africa.

The position offers a creative scope and a diverse field for professional development. We offer an initial 14 months contract, with the possibility of extension, a competitive salary, and social benefits package including an additional pension fund.

Your main tasks and responsibilities:

- Screening and assessing project proposals from partner organisations in African countries (mainly anglophone)
- Advice and support in the development of radio, TV, print and digital media / social media projects, in cooperation with project partners
- Guiding communication and media development work in Africa
- Development and management of media development projects publicly funded (BMZ) or by private foundations
- Networking in media development cooperation.

For more information, see the attached document.

Dr Christoph Dietz
CAMECO
Anton-Kurze-Allee 2
52064 Aachen, Germany