[FoME] Regarding registration for Symposium 2021: Believe it or Not! Enquiries about TRUST in media

AHM Bazlur Rahman ceo at bnnrc.net
So Sep 19 16:33:57 CEST 2021

*Dear Madam/Sir, *

Greetings from Bangladesh NGOs Network for Radio and Communication
(BNNRC)!  http://www.bnnrc.net  <http://www.bnnrc.net/>

I trust this message finds you and your family members in good health in
these complex times.

BNNRC is in Special Consultative Status with the Economic and Social
Council (ECOSOC) accredited with World Summit on the Information Society
(WSIS), SDGs Media Compact of the United Nations and UN WSIS prize winner
2016, Champion 2017, 2019, 2020 and 2021 for media development.
<http://www.bnnrc.net/>

BNNRC’s approach to media development is both knowledge-driven and
context-sensitive, and it takes into account the challenges and
opportunities created by the rapidly changing media environment in
Bangladesh including community radio development giving voices for the
voiceless.

I have been regularly participating in the FOME Symposium from Bangladesh.
Therefore, I would appreciate if you allow me the FOME Symposium 2021.

I hope you and your family members are staying safe and healthy in the
current COVID-19 crisis.

Please stay safe and take care.

With best regards,

*Bazlu*

____

AHM. Bazlur Rahman-S21BR | Chief Executive Officer |

Bangladesh NGOs Network for Radio and Communication (BNNRC)

[Consultative Status with the ECOSOC of the United Nations]

*Policy Research Fellow*,

Shaping the Future of *M*edia, *I*nformation & *E*ntertainment

in the Era of the *F*ourth *I*ndustrial *R*evolution(4th IR)

House: 9/4 Road: 2, Shaymoli, Dhaka-1207| Bangladesh|

Phone: *+8801711881647 *|  *+88 02 48116262 | *

*+88 02 9101479 | **+88 02 48119374*

ceo at bnnrc.net | bnnrcbd at gmail.com | http://www.bnnrc.net