[FoME] Constructive Journalism Fellowship | Applications are open | Spread the word

Ruth Krause ruth.krause at dw.com
Mi Jun 16 17:48:25 CEST 2021

Dear FoMe members,
We have got exciting news, so we would be delighted if you could spread the word: For the first time, DW Akademie is offering a fellowship in Constructive Journalism!
The program combines tailored trainings and networking opportunities. It offers selected fellows from the Middle East and Africa a unique opportunity to learn new skills and connect with likeminded colleagues.

Fellows will
1/ be offered online training sessions, starting in September 2021,
2/ receive up to €3,500 to support their personal constructive journalism project,
3/ be matched with a highly skilled mentor who supports them with their project, and
4/ be exposed to a wider network of constructive journalists, media professionals and filmmakers.

Applicants can submit their application until July 15, 2021, 12 am CET. Please check out our website dw.com/constructive-journalism-lab or our announcement (attached as a PDF).
We would be very happy if you could spread this information in your network! Please use the email template below, if you like.

Thanks a lot in advance,
kind regards,
Ruth Krause

E-MAIL Template:

Dear Friends,
We have got exciting news! For the first time, DW Akademie is offering a fellowship in Constructive Journalism!
In our 'Constructive Journalism Lab' DW Akademie will train 15 visual journalists from the Middle East and Africa. The program is designed in particular for TV, multimedia and video journalists, photographers and documentary filmmakers.
DW Akademie will train you in constructive journalism, support you with a production grant and provide you with the unique chance to become part of an inspiring network.
The fellowship is conducted over the course of four months and will start in September 2021.
Applications are open until July 15, 2021.
Interested? Please check out dw.com/constructive-journalism-lab or drop us a line: dw-akademie.constructive-journalism at dw.com.

We'd love to hear from you!
Kind regards,
Lina Hartwieg, Beate Weides, Kilian Schütze-Alinsky, Marion Schmidt, Ruth Krause

Constructive Journalism Lab: Moving Media Forward
Media Development | DW Akademie
DW (Deutsche Welle) | Kurt-Schumacher-Str. 3 | 53113 Bonn | Germany
ruth.krause at dw.com | dw-akademie.constructive-journalism at dw.com