[FoME] Invite #Globaldev Communicators Connect Creative Edition!

Joan Okitoi jokitoi at gmail.com
Fr Apr 9 11:10:56 CEST 2021

Hello friends and colleagues,

We hope you are all doing well. We are delighted to land into your inbox
bearing exciting news for our session next week on April 14!

This month's #Globaldev Comms Connect is a chance to remind ourselves that
we are all creative people! Join us to explore your creativity without
pressure to perform or conform. We'll sink into the story of "urgency" in
the global development sector as we make art together on Zoom--no prior
artistic experience necessary or required. We'll offer an intuitive and
playful approach that allows our minds to wander and our ideas to surface -
even amidst the pressing demands of our professional lives. (Hint: If you
don't think you could possibly make time for this, you might really need to
come.)

The details of our seventh connect are: