[FoME] Wtrlt: [gfmd-members] Do you speak DW Akademie?

Sofie Jannusch Sofie.Jannusch at CAMECO.ORG
Mi Okt 21 10:12:17 CEST 2020

>>> "Gerwin de Roy" <gerwin.de-roy at dw.com> 21.10.2020 09:29 >>>

Dear colleagues,
DW Akademie's publications are now available in more languages.

Digital Rights Flashcards, More than Money, Social Media Analytics: DW Akademie's list of publications is impressive. DW Akademie has over the years done pioneering conceptual work in media development and positioned itself as a key player. Most of these publications, however, have only been available in English or German.

With publications now also available in French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Burmese and Urdu, DW Akademie makes media development more tangible to a broader target group in its partner countries. And with specific media development terms now translated into languages there for the first time, DW Akademie will be triggering new discussions on site.

These publications are available for download at our website: https://www.dw.com/en/dw-akademie/publications/s-9527
Enjoy reading!

Gerwin De Roy
Project Manager
Advocacy and Partnerships

Policy and Learning
DW Akademie

+ Latest publication: Discussion Paper Measuring Beyond Money: The Media Viability Indicators +

Deutsche Welle (DW)
Kurt-Schumacher-Straße 3
53113 Bonn

T +49.228.429-2979
F +49.228.429-2085
E-Mail: gerwin.de-roy at dw.com

www.dw-akademie.com
www.dw.com/mediadev
https://www.facebook.com/DWAkademie
http://twitter.com/dw_akademie

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:
You automatically follow any topics you start or reply to.
View/Reply Online (#130) | Reply To Sender | Reply To Group | Mute This Topic | New Topic

GFMD Member mailing list
Email: gfmd-members at groups.io