[FoME] Invite: #Globaldev Communicators Connect with Isabel Crabtree-Condor of Oxfam

Joan Okitoi jokitoi at gmail.com
Do Dez 3 15:39:32 CET 2020

Dear colleagues,

It's finally the last month of what has been an unforgettable year for so
many of us. As we prepare to bid  2020 goodbye and carve out some mental
space to take on 2021, we are excited to share what we have in store for
the last #Globaldev Communicators Connect
<https://collective.healingsolidarity.org/events/globaldev-communicators-connect?instance_index=20201114T150000Z>
 of this year, and we hope you can make it! We will continue to discuss
bold storytelling ideas, share our comms dilemmas and lay bare our
vulnerabilities, as communicators, readers and movement enablers. Let's
reimagine and rewrite communications in the aid and philanthropy sector,
together.

This month's special guest is Isabel Crabtree-Condor
<https://twitter.com/icrabtreecondor?lang=en>, a knowledge broker at Oxfam
will unpack the power of narratives in #globaldev based on her curated
conversations with narrative changemakers in different parts of the
world (volume
1
<https://policy-practice.oxfam.org.uk/publications/narrative-power-and-collective-action-conversations-with-people-working-to-chan-621020>and
volume 2
<https://policy-practice.oxfam.org.uk/publications/narrative-power-and-collective-action-conversations-with-people-working-to-chan-621085>).
Come with all your narrative related questions.

The details of our third connect are: