[FoME] D+C / E+Z / free print subscriptions

Dembowski, Hans [dandc.eu] hans.dembowski at dandc.eu
Fr Okt 18 12:20:30 CEST 2019

Dear all,

As many of you will know, D+C/E+Z is an independent forum for gobal development debate. We have a website (www.dandc.eu) and publish six print issues per year. They are designed for use by educational institutions, non-governmental organisations, public agencies, libraries et cetera, but may also prove valuable to individual readers.

If you want to get an idea of what we do first, please download the pdf-version of the print issue that we produced ahead of the G20 summit in Hamburg in 2017: https://www.dandc.eu/archive/2017g20
Checking out our website will also give you a good overview. If it inspires you to contribute something yourself, please get in touch and send me a short abstract of what you intend to write.

D+C/E+Z is funded by Germany's Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development with a mission to facilitate controversial debate at an international level. We are not expected to serve as a governmental mouthpiece. We try to live up to the mission, but it is obviously up to readers to decide whether we succeed or not. The German government makes free subscriptions available to relevant institutions and individuals because we serve an educational purpose.

Best wishes,

Dr. Hans Dembowski
Editor in Chief / Chefredakteur
hans.dembowski at dandc.eu
www.DandC.eu

Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung GmbH
Hellerhofstraße 2-4 ·  60327 Frankfurt am Main
HRB 7344 . Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Prof. Dr. Dr. Andreas Barner
Geschäftsführung: Thomas Lindner (Vorsitzender), Dr. Volker Breid