[FoME] Job offer: Social Media Manager (Russian channels)

Andreas Bock | n-ost bock at n-ost.org
Do Dez 13 15:23:43 CET 2018

Dear FoMe colleagues,

it would be great if you could forward the following job offer.

Best wishes,
Andreas Bock

_____

The press review eurotopics.net <https://www.eurotopics.net/en/> follows
key debates in the European media and translates the best comments into
five languages (English, German, French, Russian, Turkish). It’s an
initiative of Germany's Federal Agency for Civic Education produced by
Berlin based journalist network n-ost.

We’re a dedicated five-person editorial team of debate junkies and for
the online portal eurotopics.net <http://eurotopics.net/> we’re looking
for a

      **Social Media Manager (Russian channels on facebook & twitter)*

      *

who is:

  * very active on social media (preferably twitter & facebook)
  * qualified as social media manager (studies, job experience)
  * enthusiastic about all sorts of political, economic and social
    topics across Europe and in Russia
  * experienced with relevant photo, video & audio software (e.g.
    Photoshop or Gimp)
  * able to work quickly under pressure
  *  ... and who has native-level Russian skills and a very good command
    of English (good command of German is an asset).

Sound like you? Great! Here are some of the things you’ll do while with us:

  * Write gripping posts and tweets on the Russian twitter & facebook
    channels of euro|topics
  * Manage our community on the social networks & get in touch with
    influencers
  * Develop new formats (audio/video) to present our topics and debates
  * Analyse the user behaviour

You’ll work part-time from Monday to Friday (1.5 hours per day, around
noon, home office) from anywhere in Europe (preferably based in Russia
or Germany) and you should be prepared to start at the *beginning of
February 2019*.

Interested? Then send your CV and motivation letter
to application at n-ost.org <mailto:application at n-ost.org> *(as one
pdf) *by* December 21 *at the latest*. *For any questions please get in
touch with Andreas Bock: +49 (0) 30-259 32 83-0. Please note that due to
the volume of applications expected, only shortlisted candidates will be
contacted.

Job offer on the n-ost website:
https://n-ost.org/news/270-smru?url=news%2F270-smru
____________

n-ost <https://n-ost.org/> is an international network linking
journalists and media initiatives from the EU, Eastern Europe and
neighbouring countries. As a media NGO we campaign for independent
foreign reporting, media pluralism and access to information. Our
network provides training and supports journalistic research with a
cross-border approach and media monitoring.

--
Andreas Bock
Redaktionsleiter / Senior editor euro|topics

n-ost
Alexandrinenstr. 2-3 (Aufgang C)
D-10969 Berlin

T: +49-30-259 32 83-12