[FoME] Vacancy: Programme Officer with the Digital Freedom Fund in Berlin

DFF | Nani Jansen Reventlow nani at digitalfreedomfund.org
Mo Apr 23 00:54:04 CEST 2018

Dear all,

The Digital Freedom Fund <https://digitalfreedomfund.org/> is a newly established organisation that supports strategic litigation to advance digital rights in Europe. We are currently looking for a Programme Officer <https://digitalfreedomfund.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/dff-programme-officer-ad.pdf>, starting as soon as possible.

The Programme Officer role is a crucial one for DFF; they will be in charge of administering our grantmaking process and managing grantee relations. As part of a small team – consisting of the Programme Officer, the Director, and a part-time Legal Adviser – with a startup, the position offers many opportunities for growth. In essence, the Programme Officer will be part of the initial core team that will help shape and define DFF as an organisation over the coming years.

Our ideal candidate will have 4-5 years of professional experience in the non-profit sector, preferably in a grantmaking capacity, and have a demonstrable commitment to human rights. Prior experience with digital rights is not required, but an interest in human rights in the digital sphere is of course important for the role.

The position is based in Berlin, full-time, and the annual salary is EUR 35.000 - 50.000, depending on experience. DFF also pays a pension contribution in addition to the statutory requirements.

The full ad can be found here: https://digitalfreedomfund.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/dff-programme-officer-ad.pdf <https://digitalfreedomfund.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/dff-programme-officer-ad.pdf>.

We would be delighted if you could share this opportunity with suitable candidates in your network.

Kind regards,
Nani

Nani Jansen Reventlow

Director