[FoME] Invitation, Middle East Water Reporting Trainings

Dirk Spilker dirk.spilker at web.de
Mi Nov 1 12:43:49 CET 2017

_The Water Story - Apply now for one of our courses!_

We are inviting journalists and bloggers from the Middle East to join
our courses on water reporting. The two day workshops - plus an
additional half day field trip - combine journalistic skills development
with water related knowledge sharing.

The first workshop will be held14-16 November 2017 in Amman. Four
moretrainings will take place between November and February in Libanon,
Iraq, Iran, and Turkey.Please
checkhttp://www.mict-international.org/water/
<http://www.mict-international.org/water/>

Out of all participants, a jury will select the best story on a water
issues. The author will receive the special “Water Open Eye Award” and a
prize money of 1,000 USD.

The Water Story is a program by MiCT and is funded by the Swiss Agency
for Development and Cooperation (SDC)

Please apply now!

Best regards
Dirk Spilker

--
Media in Cooperation and Transition gGmbH
Dirk Spilker, Head of Programmes