[FoME] DW Akademie online survey: We'd like to know what think of our website and social media presence

Ute Lange ute.lange at dw.com
Mi Apr 27 18:07:19 CEST 2016

Dear FoME community,

we are remodeling our website and social media presence and we need your
help! Please take just a few minutes to complete our online survey. It's
made up of 23 questions, and your answers will be evaluated anonymously.
http://ww2.unipark.de/uc/Survey-DWAkademie/
Many thanks for participating and for giving us your valuable input!
Your DW Akademie
Here's the link to our webpage:
http://www.dw.com/en/dw-akademie/about-us/s-9519

DW Akademie is Germany's leading organization for international media
development. Our trainers and consultants have been promoting free and
independent media since 1965.

Beste Grüße

Ute Lange
Leiterin Kommunikation
Hauptabteilung Training und Kommunikation
DW Akademie

Deutsche Welle (DW)
Kurt-Schumacher-Str. 3
53113 Bonn