[FoME] Job Offer, Digital Story Producer

Klaas Glenewinkel klaas at mict-international.org
Di Apr 5 13:32:48 CEST 2016

Digital Story Producer

MiCT is a media development NGO based in Berlin with offices in Tunisia and Iraq. Our work focuses on the capacity building of journalists,
media research and publishing of content with journalists in more than 12 countries in the Middle-East, Africa and Asia.

For the development of digital content for various online and mobile platforms we are looking for a digital story producer.
A digital-native who is able to develop unique ideas, stories and formats with an international team and who takes responsibility for the production and delivery of them.

- Tasks and Responsibilities

Development of innovative storytelling formats
Production of short videoclips, animations and slideshows
Working with a team of editors and journalists in Berlin and North Africa
Training of editors and journalists in digital content production
Management of content/social media platforms
Assessment of new and emerging platforms

- Skills

Solid work experience in a multimedia agency or the digital department of a publishing house
Profound knowledge of social media channels, aggregators and apps
Experience in photo and video editing
Enthusiastic about the future of journalism
Intercultural competence

The work place is at our office in Berlin and the position is available from April 2016.
It is a freelance-position until the end of the year with the possibility to be extended.

Apply now! Please send your application via email to Petra Schönenberg at schoenenberg at mict-international.org <mailto:schoenenberg at mict-international.org>

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

MiCT

Klaas Glenewinkel
Managing Director

Media in Cooperation and Transition gGmbH
Brunnenstraße 9
10119 Berlin, Germany

P  +49 30 4849 302 16
M  +49 151 5042 3455
S  klaas.glenewinkel

mict-international.org <http://mict-international.org/> | facebook.com/mictinternational <http://facebook.com/mictinternational> | twitter.com/mict_intl <http://twitter.com/mict_intl>

pgp ID 632CD6D2A8EC6A66
pgp fingerprint 4F16 1F54 B1AA 33D7 D42A FEB2 632C D6D2 A8EC 6A66