[FoME] New MiCT Report "Work in Progress 2014/15"

Roman Deckert roman.deckert at gmail.com
Di Mai 26 15:28:19 CEST 2015

Dear colleagues & friends,

we are delighted to present to you our "Work in Progress 2014/15". As we
celebrated our 11th anniversary this January, we felt it was the right time
to present an overview of our activities in print to our friends and
colleagues around the world. The report shall give you concise information
about previous, present and upcoming projects. We trust that you will enjoy
the reading material and hope that it may contribute to the international
exchange of ideas about media development cooperation:

http://www.mict-international.org/projects/mict-work-in-progress-201415/

For the whole team

Best regards from Berlin-Mitte

Roman Deckert

--
Roman Deckert
Senior Researcher Sudan & South Sudan /

Media in Cooperation and Transition gGmbH
Brunnenstrasse 9
10119 Berlin, Germany
 roman at mict-international.org

M - +49 179/ 66 00 575