[FoME] First book on BRICS media - 20% disocunt available

Christoph Dietz Christoph.Dietz at CAMECO.ORG
Mo Mär 23 14:13:58 CET 2015

Dear Colleagues,

Happy to report that my co-edited book (with Professor Kaarle
Nordenstreng) Mapping BRICS Media has just been published by Routledge.
It is the first book on the media in BRICS nations.

I attach a flyer for the book and should be very grateful if you could
forward it to interested colleagues/contacts.

Many thanks.​

Best,

Dr Daya Thussu

Professor of International Communication and Co-Director of India Media
Centre
Department of Journalism and Mass Communications
University of Westminster, Northwick Park, Harrow, HA1 3TP, United
Kingdom
D.K.Thussu at westminster.ac.uk
www.westminster.ac.uk/about-us/directory/thussu-daya

New Publication
Communicating India's Soft Power: Buddha to Bollywood
http://www.palgrave.com/products/title.aspx?pid=581981

Managing Editor
Global Media and Communication
gmc.sagepub.com