[FoME] your welcome to your Mailing List, a short presentation of mine

Robert B. Fishman rofish2011 at gmail.com
Do Dez 4 16:21:03 CET 2014

Dear Friends and Colleagues,
thank you very much for the welcome on this list.

I am a free lance reporter, writer and photographer specialized in travel reporting and projects for sustainable development around Europe, Northern Africa and the Middle East. You will find a lot more information about me under the links given at the end of this e mail. A part from reporting (radio and printed media) and photographing I am teaching journalism, photo reporting and public relations at universities and independent educational institutions. My languages are German, French, English and some Spanish.
I am very much looking forward to read and hear from you.
best regards yrs
Robert B. Fishman
ecomedia. das journalistenbuero

http://about.me/RobertB_Fishman