[FoME] Call for entries for the 2013 European Press Prize

Patrice.Schneider at mdif.org Patrice.Schneider at mdif.org
Mo Okt 7 13:48:47 CEST 2013

Every year, the European Press Prize salutes and encourages the highest
achievements in European journalism. We believe the elevation of journalism
is a constant, urgent imperative.

In 2012 the judges  selected winners in four categories. In the first year
of its existence, winning entries came from Denmark, Greece, Ukraine and
the United Kingdom. They can be found here:
http://www.europeanpressprize.com/archive/winners-2012/

The second year of the European Press Prize started in September!

>From September 9 until the 29th of November 2013 we welcome entries from
all over Europe in four different categories for the European Press Prizes
of 2013.
It's very easy to enter. Full details are there at europeanpressprize.com.

I hope you'll look there and see whether your work or someone else you
might recommend can be considered.

Best,

Patrice Schneider
Chief Strategy Officer
Media Development Investment Fund
Phone: +41 43 300 3642
Mobile: +41 79 589 4585
www.mdif.org
This message is intended for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) to
which it is addressed only.  It may contain information that is privileged
and confidential.  If you have received this message in error, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination or distribution of this
communication to other than intended recipient is prohibited.