[FoME] Multi Track Peace Mediation Course in Berlin

Julia von Dobeneck julia.dobeneck at berlin.de
Do Nov 7 11:57:17 CET 2013

Dear FOME-List,

I wanted to inform you about an interesting training course that will start already in November but can also be booked in separate modules and still has space for more participants!

CSSP - Berlin Center for Integrative Mediation (my current employer) will conduct the course together with Berghof and Inmedio.
The course includes the basics of mediation and gives space to intensively train the different methods. It mainly focuses on a multitrack approach of mediation in peace processes demonstrating how mediation and its outcome can be increased through multi-track interventions. I think it can definately also be interesting for journalists and people working with media.

For further information please check the programme:
http://www.cssp-mediation.org/media/uploads/training_course_multitrack_peace_mediation.pdf

Best from CSSP office in Berlin

Julia von Dobeneck

------
Julia von Dobeneck
Integrative Mediator, Coordination

CSSP - Berlin Center for Integrative Mediation  |  www.cssp-mediation.org |
jvondobeneck at cssp-mediation.org
tel: +49/ 30/ 4000651 -16  |  fax: +49/ 30/ 4000651 -21  |

Registered in Berlin: Vereinsregister Amtsgericht Charlottenburg VR 25 742 B