[FoME] publications --- social media and activism (egypt, tunisia, indonesia)

Jan Lublinski lublinski at aol.com
Mi Mär 27 20:51:13 CET 2013

Dear Merlyna,

I'd just like to thank you for providing free access to your papers to
the FOME-list.

In fact I just recently tried to get hold of some "Journalism Practice"
and "Journalism"-papers here at the university library in Bonn - and it
turns out that the university's subscriptions have expired - due to
budget cuts...

I am posting this message to the whole list - because I think your offer
could maybe serve as an example to others.

It would be great if more people would offer papers - that are not open
access - to the FOME-list via their personal webistes....

Best regards

Jan Lublinski

--
Dr. Jan Lublinski