[FoME] Greetings! "FoME" Mailingliste

Victor van Oeyen victorvanoeyen at gmail.com
Mi Jan 30 12:44:16 CET 2013

Hello dear fellow Fome-listers!

Just linked up again with another email adress to the Fome-list.

My name is Victor van Oeijen.  I am Dutch, just returned to the Netherlands
after many years in Latin America, based in Bolivia.

>From 2009 enjoyed developing communication strategies in CEADESC, a
research-centre for collective Human Rights, including Indigenous rights.
Last year did a field study about the (constitutionalized) Right to
Information and Communication with the indigenous Chiquitano-people in the
east of Bolivia

Further back I worked with and researched community radio in Latin America
(ERBOL, ALER, AMARC).

Nice to be on the list again and looking forward to renew our contact!

Victor

--
Zie mijn video over Communicatie bij de Chiquitano indianen in Bolivia:
Ver aquí mi video sobre Comunicación en la Chiquitanía Boliviana

Victor van Oeijen
Weezenhof 3711
6536HH Nijmegen
The Netherlands