[FoME] Cartoon Contest: „Change the Perspective“, African Unity – Illusion and Mystification or Imperative and Opportunity

A. Hornung | g + h communication ahornung at gundh.com
Fr Dez 21 15:14:22 CET 2012

Dear cartoonist and colleagues,

Last September we invited you to participate in 5th international
cartoon contest organized by Third World Journalist Net (DWJN / Germany).

Theme: „Change the Perspective“. African Unity – Illusion and
Mystification or Imperative and Opportunity.

Deadline: December 31, 2012 - the time left is only short!

Please visit us on our webesite at

www.cartoon-competition.org

to learn more about the conditions of participation. If possible we
would highly appreciate if you could inform cartoonists and journalists
about the contest.

If you are interested, you can send your work by email to:
info at cartoon-competition.org, and, to be safe, to be copied to
dwjn at cartoon-competition.org

Will you please let us know whether you intend to send your work within
the specified time limit?! We thank you in advance for your efforts.

With kind regards,

Annette Hornung, Konrad Melchers and Juergen Weber
Third World Journalist Net

Project office:
Mr Juergen Weber
c/o Medienkombinat Berlin