[FoME] Information on radio in Nepal

Lisa Mattil lisa.mattil at gmx.de
Sa Jul 16 10:57:59 CEST 2011

Dear FoME Members,

at the moment, I am writing my master thesis on community radio in Nepal.

Therefore I am looking for current information and data on radio usage in general (e.g. radio usage compared to other media), and especially data about community radio in Nepal (e.g. number of community radio stations in 2010/2011, which districts are covered,...).

It would be great if you could help me! Thank you very much in advance!

Best regards from Bonn,
Lisa Mattil

(Lisa.Mattil at gmx.de)