[FoME] Lorenzo Natali Price on Human Rights and Democracy Reporting

Christoph Dietz christoph.dietz at CAMECO.ORG
Di Jun 17 09:50:01 CEST 2008

European Commission DG Development

Lorenzo Natali Prize: A Prize for journalists reporting on Human Rights
and Democracy

YOU HAVE UNTIL JUNE 30 TO PARTICIPATE IN THE LORENZO NATALI PRIZE…
DON’T WAIT!

The Lorenzo Natali Prize is organized by the European Commission. This
prize rewards the journalists working on the topic of the human rights
or democracy in the developing world. We remind you that for the first
time this year, the Lorenzo Natali Prize also involves radio and
television journalists.

Don’t wait: you have just a few days left to apply.

The application is free.
To apply you simply have to:
-         check the website www.nataliprize2008.eu and submit online
your application filled in,
-         or to fill in the application form attached and return by
mail or email before June 30, 2008.

Each applicant can submit ONE journalistic work or ONE extract of
journalistic work published or aired between January 1st, 2007 and June
30, 2008.
The fifteen winners of the Lorenzo Natali Prize will be guests of
honour of the European Commission during a stay in France. Each winner
will receive a trophy and a prize. Overall, 50,000 euros of prize will
reward the best works.

For further information or to apply, feel free to visit the website:
www.nataliprize2008.eu

Good luck!

We remain at your disposal for further information:

ProPager / Prix Lorenzo Natali
70, boulevard de Reuilly
75012 Paris - France
0033 1 40 04 92 00