[FoME] (kein Betreff)

Rolf Paasch, FES rolf.paasch at fesmedia.org
Do Apr 17 10:03:36 CEST 2008

Dear Friends of the FES-Media Project in Southern Africa,

We would like you to take note of our new e-mail addresses and new
web-address which we would ask you to use from now on:

1.)    Rolf Paasch, Head of FES-Media Project

rolf.paasch at fesmedia.org

2.)    Feli Buechner, Programme and Administration Officer

feli at fesmedia.org

3.)    Annie Zappke, Administrative Assistant

fesmedia at fesmedia.org

Our website is changing this week to : www.fesmedia.org

All telephone numbers are staying the same, see below.

The old e-mail addresses will continue for a while, but we would urge you to
use the new addresses from now on.

Please make a note of it.

Thanking you  for your attention

Best wishes