[Finews] Christmas Peace Appeal - Final Push

FI Nottuln Info info at fi-nottuln.de
Di Dez 13 22:20:07 CET 2022

INFORMATIONEN DER FI NOTTULN

Liebe Freundinnen und Freunde,

Möchte noch jemand den Appell unterzeichnen?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Robert Hülsbusch

Dear all supporters of the Christmas Peace Appeal,

Christmas time is not far away and with it, the International Peace Bureau (IPB) brings you a brief summary of our campaign up to this point:

1.	We are close to the 2000 mark for the number of signatures, coming from more than 400 different organizations;
2.	The appeal was translated into 14 languages;
3.	Close to 40 organizations from around the world publicly support our appeal;

On December 15 (this Thursday), we will contact the office of the United Nations Secretary-General to officially present António Guterres and his peers our Christmas Appeal with all the signatures we have collected, naming all the supporting organizations that were with us, presenting as well the Peace Plans document and IPB’s suggestions.

We have three (03) days to achieve our goal of 3000 signatures. Can you help us with this final push?

Please, consider sharing widely the Christmas Peace Appeal within your Network. We are providing you an PDF and an Image file to help with it.

As a reminder: If your organization publicly supports our appeal, you can send us your organization’s logo and we will add it to the front page of our website.

We thank all of you for your time, assistance, and encouragement.

We believe in the impact of this appeal and we are working to make it real.

With our special regards,

Theo V. S. Ferreira

Assistant Coordinator

International Peace Bureau