[BFP] New weapons in Russia. The Answer to the "National Missile Defense" Jetzt haben wir den Salat! - neuer russischer Waffentyp

Konni Schmidt konni.schmidt at posteo.de
Fr Mär 2 01:10:34 CET 2018

Liebe FriedensfreundInnen,

im Anhang eine erste Stellungnahme zu der neuen Aufrüstungsrunde.

Trotzdem oder gerade deshalb: Abrüsten statt Aufrüsten!
Kommt zur Friedens-Fahrrad-Sternfahrt am 1. März/1. April.

Friedliche Grüße

Konni

Dear friends,
since many years the German peace movement is warning before the big
growing of NATO-Dispense to weapons.
Especially the "National missile defense" program is very dangerous.

Now we received the answer of Vladimir Putin.
Beside you receive our leaflet about this problem (sorry, now only in
German, we are working on a translation).

We invite all our friends to participate at our bike for Peace rides in
the next weeks an months:

31 March and 1 April: Bike for Peace ride from 3 places as a star tour
to Ramstein.

10 to 13 May: Round course around the country Palatinate:
Kaiserslautern - Neustadt - Bad Dürkheim - Kirchheim-Bolanden -
Wolfstein - Ramstein

21 May to 2 June: Peace run and Bike Ride from South Germany (Black
forest) to Berlin

All our friends in Russia, Belarus, France, Poland are invited to
participate.

It is very important to be active for peace. No new weapons! New Peace
speeches between the government of our countrys!

Welcome to Germany!

Peace!

Konni Schmidt

Bike for Peace and New Energies e. V.
Wormser Str. 27
D-67657 Kaiserslautern
Mobil: +49-176-633-215-46
Konni.Schmidt at bikeforpeace.net
www.bikeforpeace.net

Man/Frau kann sich in unserer Mailingliste selbst eintragen: