[BFP] Invitation to the peace run "Friedenslauf Rom - Wittenberg" for bikers

Konni Schmidt konni.schmidt at posteo.de
Sa Mär 25 17:37:20 CET 2017

Dear Kate, dear Cath, dear Suzanna, dear Dave, dear Matt, dear Nigel and
all the peace friends at the Isles,

i remember very well to my visit in England last year, Oxford,
Filingdales, Todmorden, Menwith-Hill, Bradford and many more.
Thank you for all the organization and help.

I agreed very well with your words to stay in contact with you.
Now i like to invite you and/or some of your peace friends to
participate at one extraordinary action.

We, the Bike for peace and new energies NGO, have the possibility to
participate as bikers (or even runners) at the Peace run Rome - Wittenberg.

The date of this event is: 21 April to 8 May. The fee is only 200 €.
We will welcome participants from Russia, Belarus, England and Germany.

The maximum date of registration is 5 April, in *case of visa please
register to 30 March*.

The exact track you find here: *www.vpzl.de*.
Please don't worry, the daily track is maximum 60 km, some parts are
driven by cars.

Please register as soon as possible because of the small amount of
places. Only 10 bikers can participate (and 30 runners).

For questions send email to konni.schmidt at bikeforpeace.net or call me:
+49-176-633-215-46.

I was very happy if i could welcome some peace friends from England,
Scotland and Ireland.
I excuse me for sending you so late this information, but i hope it will
be even now possible to prepare all well.
If somebody has problems to transport the bike, please give me a call, i
will ask some friends here to rent a bike, which i can transport to the
start place in Rome.

Peaceful greetings

Konni

Bike for Peace and New Energies e. V.
Wormser Str. 27
D-67657 Kaiserslautern
Mobil: +49-176-633-215-46
Konni.Schmidt at bikeforpeace.net
www.bikeforpeace.net

Man/Frau kann sich in unserer Mailingliste selbst eintragen: