[BFP] Information Leaflet of Bike for peace ride now available in 4 languages

Monika Tharann mo.ando at t-online.de
Fr Mai 28 23:39:00 CEST 2010

Hello Konni, hello dear friends,
I am very pleased to learn that we will have our bfp-leaflets in the
four languages French, German, Polish and Russian spoken in the
countries we will pass through. So I do not see any necessity to have an
English version, since we will neither go through Great Britain nor we
will have participants from that country. So let us cultivate our own
languages and save our energy to invest it into really important and
necessary tasks.

Many greetings from Monika, Berlin