[BFP] APPEAL FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE FOR A WORK OF ART, A MOSAIC IN VERDUN

Christian Weber christian.weber at bikeforpeace.net
Sa Jun 20 10:32:50 CEST 2009

DEAR FRIENDS,
DEAR COMRADES,
DEAR PARTICIPANTS,

at the last preparation trip Konni had met an artist from VERDUN to make a common plan. At the stay of all participants during the Bike for Peace and New Energies at 08th / 9th july in Verdun shall inaugurate a mosaic, work of art, with stones from your home countryside.
PLEASE bring one or a few of stones circa 8x8 cm from your home town to Paris. A friend from Verdun want to pick up these stones from Paris to preparate the inauguration a few days later in Verdun.

LET PURCHASE this mosaic from Bike for Peace and New Energies at this essential historian place.
Think on our gesture in Chatyn in last year, where we had brought a handful of soil from Verdun over Europe to there.

THANKS FOR YOUR ENGAGEMENT !

--
Christian Weber
Frankfurt am Main