[BFP] Happy New Year to our russian friends of Bike for Peace

Konni Schmidt konni.schmidt at bikeforpeace.net
Do Dez 31 21:33:32 CET 2009

Dear friends of peace in Russia,
in the name of the NGO Bike for Peace  and New Energies i send you the best
wishes for the New Year 2010.
I hope your health will be good to participate again some days together with
us.
I hope the year will become a year of peace and social wellfare for all our
friends.

For you the new year starts 2 hours earlier and in some minutes you will open
the champagne.

Im full of joy to see you again this year, at our preparation meeting in may
in Moscow or at our participation along the 4000 kms way to Moscow.

Unfortunately this year only 10 participants from Russia can accompany us the
whole way from Paris to Moscow.

But everybody can participate from town to town at the territory of Belarus
and Russia. The fee is only 5 Euro (without food).
We invite all local bike clubs, bikers, NGOs and meny more to participate from
morning to evening wherever they want.

Let us become a powerfull movement for peace and New energies.

Dont be disapointed about the results of Copenhagen. Let us work for better
results. The changes must come from the peoples.

Let us work for the disarmement, for giving the money not for weapons but for
New Energies and social wellfare.

Yes we can. We the peoples not the presidents can change the world. The year
2010 must become a year of changes.

Greetings to Rudnja, Smolensk, Novospasskoe, Dorogobush, Wyasma, Gagarin,
Moshaisk, Archangelskoe and Moscow

All the best wishes

See you!

Konni

Konni Schmidt

5. Friedensradfahrt Paris - Moskau
2. Juli - 29. August 2010

Bike for Peace and New Energies e. V.
Wormser Str. 27
D-67657 Kaiserslautern
Mobil:  +49-176-633-215-46
Fax: +49-1212-510-805-686

www.bikeforpeace.net
Konni.Schmidt at bikeforpeace.net

Man/Frau kann sich in unserer Mailingliste selbst eintragen:

Vereinsregister Kaiserslautern: Nr. 30079
Gemeinnützigkeit anerkannt durch Bescheid
des Finanzamtes Kaiserslautern vom 24.8.2009
Spenden und Anmeldegebühren erbeten auf das Konto:
Bike for Peace and New Energies e. V. Kaiserslautern
Konto Nr.:      524 87 87
Sparda Bank     Südwest eG (BLZ: 550 905 00)
IBAN:   DE26 5509 0500 0005 2487 87
BIC:    GENODEF1S01