Idea for handling stuff that happens while not logged in

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Sun Feb 24 16:17:37 CET 2019

Hi,

I don't think there had been a follow up. If you know _ahead of time_
what you will be doing when away, you can probably hack up a small
script that just opens a window with a title that you can then match
on. But to do it after-the-fact is tricky, and I fear your best bet is

Am Samstag, den 23.02.2019, 00:03 +0100 schrieb Christian:
> could use arbtt-stats and write something completely new myself to
> combine its output with the data my tool collected

Cheers,
Joachim

--
Joachim Breitner