Idea for handling stuff that happens while not logged in

Christian arbtt at konzertheld.de
Fri Feb 22 23:55:58 CET 2019

Hello everyone,

I recently figured out how to build arbtt on Arch and am now a happy
user on both my private and my work laptop. For the latter, I am
planning to use the arbtt-stats --intervals report to do my hours
reporting. I am currently using normal stats based on tags, but as you
can never catch 100%, I will use the intervals and pull untagged parts
to the closest tagged time period.

So much for introduction. What this can not do for me is of course
taking care of stuff I do while not on my laptop. For that, I have
developed a little script that will allow me to enter a comment on what
I did while I was away every time I unlock my screen. The idea is to
combine that with the "inactive" intervals from arbtt to get a report
that is very close to what I actually did and to how much time I
actually spent working.

I wonder what combination