bug in arbtt/replaceForbidden?

Dmitry Astapov dastapov at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 17:15:03 CEST 2010

Hi,

I've just started using arbtt. First of all, let me thank you for this
wonderful piece of software! From the looks of it, arbtt will end all my
time-tracking nighmares once and for all.

However, I've stumbled upon a quirk that messes up my reports: for some
reasons numbers in window titles are replaced by '_'. I believe that
"replaceForbidden" from Categorize.hs is to blame. Is it possible to replace
"isLetter" in the first clause with "IsAlphaNum", or there is some
non-obvious reason why it is written the way it is written?

--
Dmitry Astapov