Command line parsin

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Sun Mar 28 23:10:04 CEST 2010

Hi,

I changed the command line parsing in arbtt-stats to a more saner system
involving records, following the advice at
http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/High-level_option_handling_with_GetOpt

You can review the change after a pull with
darcs diff -u -p 'Redo options parsing using records'

I did not yet convert the other programs yet, and it has become late. If
someone feels like doing some Haskell, feel free to do so.

Martin, I tried to test arbtt-import with blackbox-test, but the problem
is that it currently only compares "stdout" with "known file". I would
like to compare "file written at $x" with "known file". See
test/arbtt-import_small.case for the kind of syntax I’d expect.

I also needed to patch blackbox-test slightly, I sent you the patch.

Greetings and good night,
Joachim

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner