arbtt-0.5 released

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Sun Mar 21 23:23:15 CET 2010

Hi,

to actually use this mailing list: arbtt 0.5 was just released to
hackage.

Changes are:

Version 0.5 (The ZuriHac-Release)
      * New command arbtt-import, which imports the output from
        arbtt-dump.

      * The command arbtt-stats now supports the --logfile and
        --categorizefile as well. (Martin Kiefel)

      * The command arbtt-stats now supports the csv (comma-separated
        values) and tsv (TAB-separated values) report output formats in
        addition to text. (Muharem Hrnjadovic)

      * Unicode is handled correctly in regular expressions.

      * Improved date-handling functions for categorize.cfg. (Sergey
        Astanin)

It was a fun weekend for me, I hope for you as well.

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner