[Postfixbuch-users] Postfix Upgrade

Info Beilfuss info at beilfuss.de
Fr Jul 27 21:07:31 CEST 2007

Diese Meldung wollte ich ändern, insbesondere den Schluß, wo der
Mailabsender sieht, das versucht wird die Mail in eine andere Box
umzuleiten.

This is the Postfix program at host mail.xxxx.org.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own
text from the attached returned message.

			The Postfix program

<be100199 at xxxxx.org> (expanded from <hallo at xxxxxxx.eu>): host
    public/lmtp[public/lmtp] said: 550-Mailbox unknown.  Either there is no
    mailbox associated with this 550-name or you do not have authorization
    see it. 550 5.1.1 User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)